cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Accessible scrollbar in community

dmellem
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Community replaces the native scrollbar with a 8px scrollbar, which makes it difficult to see and click on. Additionally, when hovering over it, the thumb is faded to light grey, which is hard to discern from the white background. Would you please not apply CSS style to the scrollbar?

I've attached a screenshot of the thumb while hovering over it plus a bit of the screen. The background is #ffffff while the thumb is #f8f8f8.

Thanks.

7 Replies 7

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

For me, the behavior is the same in the forum as well as on other pages like google. It is always the small bar that gets bigger when hovering.

I'm using firefox 103.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

I moved the topic into the general community forum as there are already multiple feedback topics open (and answered). I don't think the IP Phone forum is the best place to expect feedback on this general topic..

I still found it in the original board. @dtibbe Are you sure that you moved it to another place?

Response Signature

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

@Roger Kallberg, yep, I am. I wrote my comment after @dmellem moved it back here..

I opened this topic under community. I’m not sure why it’s under VoIP now.

Let’s see if it stays where I moved it.

D287FD8D-E579-4ACB-9AB6-60E51832C77A.jpeg

Response Signature

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this @dmellem (and for helping the thread to the right board @dtibbe & @Roger Kallberg )

I'll make a note of this and see what can be done to make the scroll bar clearer in a future release! 

Quick Links