Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello is there any platform offering free courses to earn 30 CE credits in order to renovate Cisco certification? I know Cisco was providing for free months ago but free program is still discontinued. So seems no way anymore to get CCNA rinovate for ...

brar45 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was checking Google today to see where my name comes-up and the search returned the names, emails, and NetAcad student ID of more than 100 (NetAcad) students. It looks like a Cisco NetAcad domain, not a dump site. Is this a breach, intentional dat...

Hi everyone,I'm wondering whether PT will soon include a PowerShell tile on the Desktop tab of the PCs. Since Build 14791 of Windows 10, cmd is no longer the default command line interface so we're teaching mostly PowerShell at our vocational school....

Hi,After a break, I would like to switch my career by doing CCIE or CCNP Course but I can't able to locate any centres that are conducting these courses for more than 5 days,as I am a beginner I need to learn from scratch to understand more about the...

Abinaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I, on behalf students of  PSG College of Technology pursuing MSc.Cyber Security want to request for permission to conduct an industrial visit at your company, Cisco, Bangalore. We are a group of 36 students. We wish to visit on August 18th. We look f...

show clock // ukáže hodinyshow ? // ukáže který příkaz mohu použít potomcr // značka pro enterclock set čas den Měsíc(psaně) rok // nastaví čas a datumenable // pustí privilegovaný režimctrl+z // jde o krok zpátkyctrl+shift+6 // zruší probíhající pří...

Anonym854 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes