cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"social networking"

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can the lame link to facebook please be removed from netpro main page ?

It has these pictures of people clearly not belonging to this industry, and not interested in it.

It makes this site look like a soul matching one, is there some common sense left at Cisco Marketing ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Guys,

I'm glad to see we are comfortable giving honest feedback ;-).  The Facebook link has been removed from the homepage.  As various new community outlets become available you may see new content being tested on CSC from time to time.  Please continue to give us your honest feedback, so we can take appropriate action.  As I’ve said in the past, we’ve built CSC for our members.  This means our #1 goal is to provide the content and tools you want for a great community experience.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

burleyman
Level 8
Level 8

I agree, Facebook ....really? I think intelligent people who need help will come to Cisco not facebook. People go to facebook to "play" not work. Let us keep Cisco Support as a support community not a playground. If Cisco wants to be on facebook as a PR tools that's fine but no need for the support community to be there.

Mike

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Guys,

I'm glad to see we are comfortable giving honest feedback ;-).  The Facebook link has been removed from the homepage.  As various new community outlets become available you may see new content being tested on CSC from time to time.  Please continue to give us your honest feedback, so we can take appropriate action.  As I’ve said in the past, we’ve built CSC for our members.  This means our #1 goal is to provide the content and tools you want for a great community experience.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Thanks Dan.... I reread my post and I may have come across a little harsh....sorry...    As you can tell I am not a big facebook fan... I don't want people to know that much about me....it is all about mystery...

Mike

Hey Mike,

No need to apologize.  I appreciate your honesty, and hope you and everyone else on CSC continue giving it to us.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Thank you Daniel for such a quick action, I think in the right direction.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links