Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

This is an appeal to Dan as I know if anyone can make this happen it is him  Recently which you may have seen is that someone rated an esteemed member a 1 for what was clearly very helpful information. This was clearly a snipe rating and almost cause...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,Cisco technologies and features getting more and more complex and its need to be well prepared and designed before implemented or start working as expectedi think if we have a design section that help people to discuss technical issues and ideas...

The scenario is always the same:A no-previous-posts someone comes in with an opinionated believing about something. Often it is in the form of a question, to which only some answer will be accepted.When the plain truth is exposed to the person, even ...

Can the lame link to facebook please be removed from netpro main page ?It has these pictures of people clearly not belonging to this industry, and not interested in it.It makes this site look like a soul matching one, is there some common sense left ...

Gang,We are thrilled to announce we have reached our goal of 10,000 ratings!  The CSC team will now make a $10,000 donation to the American Red Cross Haiti fund in the name of the community.  This was for a great cause, and you should all be proud fo...

Dan / TimSeem to be having a problem that has cropped up yesterday and today.I have just posted a response into the thread about ratings in this forum and the respnse has had to start a 2nd page. Trouble is i can't see that response on the 2nd page, ...

Hi all,Any one from this forum going to Vegas this year?  It would be good to know, so we can meet and chat about CSC for few minutes or hours.Hey Dan,Are you going to have a booth display this year and give out T-Shirts?BTW, the site has been pretty...

Dan,Has Netpro implemented any kind of default ratings after a certain period of inactivity? Expert Exchange does this when there's no activity, and I see a TON of people who put time into helping others, but they get nothing for it. Is this a possib...

Dan,I think you are the man for this. What I was thinking is it would be nice if there was a check box within my profile that would suspend all e-mail notifications while I was on vacation and have my "out of office" notification on. This would stop ...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here’s your chance to help Cisco do it. We’re looking for a few good, willing minds to join the Search Advisory Board for Cisco Online Technical Support.Have Ideas for a Better Cisco Support Website?Apply to join the Search Advisory Board for Cisco O...

Hi,Is there a "best practice" document for posting on NetPro? I have not been tagging my posts and I guess I should be.It would help if there was a brief guide to using tags and the best terms for certain products. For instance a discussion about Cal...