Views
Helpful
Replies

Characters input in CRS

Essam Lutfi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm wondering if I can get an alphanumeric string from the users, I know that we can get digits using Get Digit String but what about getting characters so for example I can send an email for the caller email address or any other purposes.. could anyone help me please??

I'm using UCCX ver. 5.0(2.317)...

2 Replies 2

Muhammad Raza
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I would appreciate if you can explain your requirment and expected results in more details.

Regards,

MAR

Hi Muhammad,

I mean like when we use Extension Mobility in CM, we enter our login id in characters format. I'm asking about this ability in UCCX. instead of getting digits or numbers from the user, can I get his name or email and save it in a variable to use in script.

my cuurent scenario is as following, I have a meet me script to join the conference rooms and another one to create codes for the joiners. users can create their own codes using this script and then send it back to the joiners manualy.

Now I need to add another part to automate the last section which is sending an automated email to the joiners as an invitation for the conference mentioning the date, time and code. to do this part I need the email address of the joiner.

I thought maybe the code creator can provide this information in the create codes script but I don't know how to do it.

I hope I made it clear and thank you for your help..

Regards,

Essam