Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a couple of new agents, who I had initially set up as supervisors (so they could listen into calls first).  I have now removed the supervisor role from them, but now they are unable to see other agents.A normal agent sees this:These two new ag...

hankej_0-1723233616737.png hankej_1-1723233677651.png
hankej by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we need info about uccx place call step, about when unsuccessful branch is matched, specifically with 487 sip message, because we have detected an unwanted behaviour (when the place call step receives a 487, the step is unable to process it, the ...

j.recio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I want to enable Application Performance Monitoring by Appdynamics. so, I installed Cisco Cloud Connect and imported inventory. and I tried input commend "utils app-monitoring enable" on Cisco Cloud Connect. but i received this message --------...

jhkim731 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am new to webex contact center with background of UCCE   and started learning the administration .Can some one help me in the  below query. How can we trace a call in webex contact center to find out the script/flow it is hitting and from ...

Does the WXCC system count a call in the Service Level calculation twice if the call enters through one queue and then is transferred to another queue.  In my history I have only seen a call be counted once for Service Level at the initial point of e...

jharlan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes