Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys, we have implemented ECE in our lab environment. I'm trying to go further with integration / configuration, but I stopped on some basics. There stands "Integration between ECE and Unified CCE is enabled and configured through the Administrati...

mmbace by Beginner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have CUCM 12.5 and UCCX also is 12.5 When incoming calls comes to UCCX then uccx plays promt for calling party. After promt ends call is coming to an agent. I am using build to bridge feature on devices to record calls. Calls are actually sendi...

Genadi by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a requirement to enable the landline for customer service, to enable the users to use this line for WhatsApp and SMS instead of using personal WhatsApp. when the agent wants to send a message through WhatsApp, he has to use the landline, what...

Our organization is poised to start a project to migrate our 5 call centers to Webex Contact Center (WxCC). When we first started our discussion on and review of WxCC Cisco did not have WebRTC available. Our organization is now considering using WebR...

RL5901 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes