Helpful
Replies

Control Time in Queue interrupt messages

CoDeC
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This a recursive topic for me.

Can UCCE interrupt a message if the maximum TimeInQueue defined is reached? (currently we have ucce 10.5 and cvp 11).

or we need continue checking the TimeInQueue between messages?

Regards,

4 Replies 4

If the prompt allows to be interrupted I believe it should work. What are you trying to accomplish?

Are you messages that long? What if you count loops instead of time in queue?

Rolando A. Valenzuela.

Hi Rolando,

currently we count loops but when you arrive to customer that they had Avaya, they cannot understand that this is not possible in Cisco.

It is a workaround count loops, but if the duration of the message (or music) is provided while the call is queued can be modified each month (p.e. if the messages are promo-messages) we need to adapt the control of the loop and this is annoyed.

I explain you with an example what I try to get:

If there are not agent available, to queue the call and play a messages (or music) and if the call is in queued X seconds to overflow to other team (skillgroup).

thanks and regards,

Well, if that is the case you will have to check on every step, I haven't play with UCCX scripts for a while and I don't remember if they support a while loop - that will make things easier/faster.

You can also check the script examples cisco provides. (Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Script Repository 9.0(2))

Regards.

Rolando A. Valenzuela

Hi,

we use UCCE with CVP.

in the past (with IVR) I put the call on hold (on hold step) with caustion for not to reach the maximun steps/nodes allowed by call.

Regards,