Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Interrupt call distribution

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to interrupt UCCX from ringing all available agents in a queue or an alternative way to create a script where for example only the first 3 agents out of 10 logged in and in ready state are rung?

Regards,

Hunor

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

I think I responded to you in a similar request from earlier.  Is this for the same issue?

You just need to define your agent selection criteria and use a Resource Based Selection method.

See if this helps

-Sean

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

I think I responded to you in a similar request from earlier.  Is this for the same issue?

You just need to define your agent selection criteria and use a Resource Based Selection method.

See if this helps

-Sean

Hello Sean Lynch,

Same issue, I think this was the first question posted but I didn't get a reply for a long while and I thought of making a more detailed post. Not exactly sure why I didn't just edit this one.

I did not have time to check the solution provided as in the end we implemented the IVR using hunt lists and I would need to set this up in the lab to check now, but reading what you linked, it does look like what I was looking for, thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: