Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 3.5.(2) LDAP problem

usman792
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i install ipcc 3.5.(2) in co resistence server of call manager version 4.0(2). they install well not given any error. when i configure out the setup wizard they LDAP error come

" There has been failure while updating the LDAP.

and also cisco CRA Engine Service does not start.

kindly telling me what i am wrong configruation.

this all work i am doing in a lab for eduation purpose and they all install on MCS 7815 P4 server.

any help well be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

It is possible you are running into an authentication problem. Go to Start -> Programs -> DC Directory Administrator and then authenticate with the user name: "Directory Manager" and the password you setup during Call Manager install. Once you have verified the password logs you in correctly use that password in the LDAP configuration through appadmin.

Verify that the information in all the fields are correct.

If you are using hostname for the LDAP configuration try the IP address.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

It is possible you are running into an authentication problem. Go to Start -> Programs -> DC Directory Administrator and then authenticate with the user name: "Directory Manager" and the password you setup during Call Manager install. Once you have verified the password logs you in correctly use that password in the LDAP configuration through appadmin.

Verify that the information in all the fields are correct.

If you are using hostname for the LDAP configuration try the IP address.

Hi,

thanks your big help. i complete the setup wizard and

logon the cra administrator page. kindly tell me what my next step to complete the configuration of this apps.

thanks again

Pls refer to the Getting started guide for detailed informations about the configurations.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_5/english/admn_app/gs35.pdf