cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 12.5 SNMP crashing every minute

wagnerm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SNMP version 10.2.1 build 8267844 so I do not believe I am running into CSCvs90488.

Tried this command - VMWareToolBoxCmd.exe config set appinfo disabled true - no help

Uninstalled snmp/wmi and reinstalled.

Logs show these are crashing: sappagt.exe, UcceSnmpHelperX86.exe, cccagent.exe, hostagt.exe, msnaagt.exe, Snmpdm.exe.

SNMP Service is disabled.

When I stop the Cisco Contact Center SNMP Management service, it stops giving the crash logs but starts again when I start the service.

Multiple TAC tickets point to the VMWare Tool upgrade which we didn't do.

What else can I check?

2 Replies 2

sumanbh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Mike, 

Couple of things:

1) Was this working properly before?

2) Is this happening on all PCCE servers?

3) If not, then try to find out what changed on those 'specific' servers.

4) I am not sure of this is in production or not, but see if a reboot of the server helps. They still run on MS windows...

Hey Suman,

1) Was this working properly before?

No. But we we were able to configure it via mmc /32 and add v1 and v2 communities.

2) Is this happening on all PCCE servers?

No. The loggers and AWHDSs are working ok. We have compared them but find nothing really different.

3) If not, then try to find out what changed on those 'specific' servers.

Have looked into certificates, permissions, roles, GPOs but not seeing anything.

4) I am not sure of this is in production or not, but see if a reboot of the server helps. They still run on MS windows...

It is a lab and we have rebooted several times.

Logs at c:\ICM\SNMP\logs actually show it crashing every second. Maybe not crashing as it cannot really start. To me it looks like anti-virus is killing it but there is no anti-virus. Or a firewall is not allowing but the firewalls are turned off via a GPO.

Thanks

Mike