Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex CC license feature for org

I am looking for reference documentation about how to enable the webex-cc sandbox and app integration to allow for webex-cc api calls to execute.  I have been able to successfully get the bearer token; however in the authentication any time i request cjb:config_write permissions (scope) the call failes; 

Even using read/config permission sets, operations in the developer.webex-cx.com site; simple operations such as get agent list fail with 403 access denied errors (this has been attempted using node.js code as well as the "try it now" feature of the documentation site.

I have attempted this operation using standard webex login as well as admin account login with the same results.

We reached out to our devenet contact person for assistance and he recommended I post the question here.  I have reviewed the FAQ page as well as searched the community with very little success.  Once item in the FAQ mentioned we need a webex-cc enabled license on our organization; does that apply to the sandbox permissions as well?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Hi  crjaimeintranext,

from your screen shot... I dont see your Contact Center Service. ( left side navigation ).
Im assuming this is the fault.  Your tenant is not enabled for Contact Center?!

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Thank you for the information.  I do have a dcloud account with access so will start there and check back to developer.webex-cx.com later this year.

Appreciate all the help.

Thank you;  I would have thought when creating a webex-cx account that it would have included call center features for the sandbox.  How would I go about requesting that license feature that I am missing?  I will attempt the org copy/paste to verify but without the license doubt it will work (have also tried this using a node.js application with same 403 errors)

The WebexCC developer sandbox (containing webex contact center licenses) is still in the works and likely to be available end of the year. However, one can request for a Webex Contact Center instance via the PSM team (if a WebexCC certified Partner) or via try and buy if a customer - there is also dCloud for a demo / test sandbox. 

https://dcloud.cisco.com/

ntheolog
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi crjaimeintranext,
Just concentrating on the Developer Portal.  "Try Out" option....   you still get a 403 error?
Can you send me a screen shot of the User's Contact Center License that you are using to run the APIs from the Control Hub. (provided screen shot)
thanks

try out.png

One more thing, There is currently a bug with the auto populating ordId on the "Try Out"" option on the Developer Portal.
So when you try it from there again, please cut your orgId and paste it back in.

thanks

Thank you for the response, 

attached is the license screen shot (this is for my webex-cx admin account under the control hub) as well as the 403 error when attempting the "try it out" option...

Hi  crjaimeintranext,

from your screen shot... I dont see your Contact Center Service. ( left side navigation ).
Im assuming this is the fault.  Your tenant is not enabled for Contact Center?!

try out.png