Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Support Contracts

Dear Community Members,

I just need to understand the renewal process for Software Support for CUCM, UCCX, Prime infrasturcture etc..

Also need to know which level of support will be covered under these contracts, what is the renewal process

9 Replies 9

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the organization have Catalyst 9k switches?

How long is the organization planning to continue to use PI?  

Are there any plans to migrate to DNAC?

Hi Leo, is this related to my question???

@kaleemullahbilal1 wrote:

Hi Leo, is this related to my question???

Yes, it is.

Yes we have 9K Switches but no plan to move to DNAC..

Yes we have 9K Switches but no plan to move to DNAC..

All Catalyst 9k switches comes with free Cisco Enhanced Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty:  

The Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches come with a Cisco Enhanced Limited Lifetime hardware Warranty (E-LLW) that includes Next-Business-Day (NBD) delivery of replacement hardware where available and 90 days of 8x5 Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support.

Your formal warranty statement, including the warranty applicable to Cisco software, appears in the information packet that accompanies your Cisco product. We encourage you to review the warranty statement shipped with your specific product carefully before use.

Cisco reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.

Next, read this:  Cisco Catalyst IOS Software Update Program for Cisco Catalyst 9200, 9300, 9400, 9500 and 9600 Series switches: 

●      Free critical updates:

◦    Free critical updates are available to the original customer for up to 1 year after announced end-of-support. These critical updates maintain the compliance of the Software with published specifications, release notes and industry wide compliance.

◦    Free vulnerability and security updates are available to the original customer for up to 3 years after announced end-of-sale.

◦    No support contract is required to obtain these software updates.

●      Free major and minor releases:

◦    Free major and minor release updates are available to an original customer moving from one release to another within the same perpetual license level (i.e. Cisco Network Advantage or Cisco Network Essentials).

◦    No support contract is required to obtain these releases.

but no plan to move to DNAC

Not even if DNAC (APL - Smallest appliance) is FREE

No idea about that, would be greatfull if you could share some document bout that

No idea about that, would be greatfull if you could share some document bout that

Click the link I have provided.  

How about the Software support contract for CUCM, UCCX ...