Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscription Renewal Takeover

calebcastillo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I have a client that wants to renew their subscription, specifically Cisco Intersight SaaS. This subscription was bought from another partner and now the client wants to renew with us. The thing is that at the moment that I want to renew the following message pop-ups

Screenshot 2021-08-04 114058.png

The distributor told me that is not possible to renew the subscription that was bought from another partner, just want to know if this is true.

I know that I can offer the client a new subscription, but this new software has to be installed and probably the client will loose information that they already have storage.

3 Replies 3

Max Swift
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello and good morning!

Thanks so much for sharing your question with our Renewals Community!

Myself or another member of our team will make sure to get back to you with the proper answer as soon as possible.

If you have any questions in the interim, please post them here and I'll be happy to assist.

Thank you

Max Swift
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Caleb

After reviewing with our renewals teams our recommendation would be to take the distributor's recommendation and that this would have to be sold as a new contract. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns I can assist with, or let me know if you have any remaining questions surrounding this particular topic.

Thank you

Thanks for the fast response, that would be all.