cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCSM Integration - NIC Profile is missing Domain Association

diogopxo
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured ACI with VMM and UCS Integration. Till yesterday everything was working fine, but since today (I couldn't find out was was changed) I have trouble with my UCSM Integration.  Since today only a few NIC profiles are still associated with the VMM Domains. Some NIC profiles which had been associated till yesterday lost there association, and all vlans which had been pushed down to UCS vNIC Template have been deleted.  As workaround I have configured the VLANs manually on UCS vNIC Templates, but I try to get the NIC Profile VMM Association up and running again. NICs vom UCS are sill connected correctly to the dVS in VMware, and even if I delete the VMM Domain from one EPG and reconfigure it, the Association still doesn't be created. Is there a way to manually configure the NIC profile VMM Domain Association?  I have configured one Integration Group with two UCS Managers (2 UCS Domains with 2 FIs). Both UCS Managers are configured as associated switch managers in the VMM Domains. Deleteing the association and re-add them doesn't solve the problem.

1 Reply 1

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@diogopxo 

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/