Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Nicklas Wagerth
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To all of you who signed up and confirmed! (To those of you who did not sign up, let me know if you are interested in a seat in case we get cancelations)

We are excited that you will be joining us for Cisco Automation Developer Days, Nov. 29-30 at PENN 1, 1 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY.

You're probably as busy as we are, getting everything ready before Thanksgiving. At the top of my list, is getting the logistics done. Therefore, I kindly ask you to fill in the Attendee Form that was emailed to you.

A few reminders:

Check the weather before you go.

Review the Agenda Details and Meet the speakers on the landing page!

Agenda Overview

Tuesday, Nov. 29

8:30 AM – 9:30 AM:  Registration and coffee

9:30 AM – 5:00 PM:  Sessions and workshops

5:00 PM – 6:30 PM:  Reception, hors d'oeuvres, and beverages

Wednesday, Nov. 30

8:30 AM – 9:00 AM:  Registration and coffee

9:00 AM – 5:00 PM:  Sessions and workshops

Closer to the event date, all registered attendees will receive a QR code from PENN 1. You will need this code to enter the event.

Due to limited space, please kindly send us an email if you are not able to make it to attend so someone else can have your seat.

Questions
If you have any questions, please contact the Cisco Automation Developer Days Team.

COVID-19 Safety Requirements
The health and safety of attendees is our priority. Please review the Cisco Event Health & Safety Policy

We look forward to seeing you in New York!

Sincerely,

Cisco Automation Developer Days Team

automationdevdays@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: