cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how cloud cx work for client progress?

Amit23
Level 4
Level 4

we have solution of cisco but want to migrate using cisco cx cloud. help me to change the way and give steps to do it.

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma
1 Reply 1

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Amit, 

In order to migrate to CX Cloud, you would 1st need to purchase a Success Tracks contract with Cisco in order to get your team access to CX Cloud.  Afterwards the migration process would be quite simple.  After the team has activated your CX Cloud portfolio, you would then load/add all contracts your team manages with Cisco into CX Cloud.  This would pull any associated devices and HW info on the contracts you loaded into your portfolio.  

Afterwards you would then pivot to connecting telemetry to the devices in your CX Cloud portfolio to populate any additional SW info regarding the devices in your CX Cloud portfolio.  This would be done by deploying the CX Agent and connecting this to your CX Cloud portfolio.  Then, connecting devices to the agent by adding additional data sources to your CX Cloud portfolio.  There a few methods for this, they are all listed here in the CX Agent Overview.  

I have also attached the CX Cloud Guided Resources website, as this walks new customers through the setup process for CX Cloud.  

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as "Accepted as Solution".

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!