cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
amwhaley
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Everyone!

I am getting so excited about CiscoLive Milan!

I'll be giving the Coding 101 Workshop that I started in San Francisco at CiscoLive US, and I have added a Coding 201 Workshop that covers some more python essentials.  I hope to see you there!  You can see the whole DevNet Zone Schedule here.

Based on requests from CiscoLive US, we have added a DevNet Classroom area in the DevNet zone that we have dedicated to offering more hands-on and workshop type sessions.

For the sessions in the DevNet Classroom, we will have table and power outlets and plenty of room for you to bring your laptop and code along with the class-- and we highly encourage you to dig into the code!

I highly suggest that you install the tools and SDKs required for each hand on session before you arrive at the session.  You might even want to do the installs before you travel to Milan. 

Here are the suggested items to install for each of the Hands-on Session:

For Coding 101,  Coding 201, and the APIC-EM Hello World Sessions

If you have problems installing any of these tools, please reply to this blog.  We will also have many DevNet Staff members in the API Expert and Learning Labs area in the DevNet Zone at Cisco Live Milan who can help you.  Please grab someone in a DevNet Staff T-shirt if you need help!

See you in Milan!

Mandy Whaley

2 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: