Views
Helpful
Replies

Student Monitor

cnccreations1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm new to DevNet. It was recommended to me by a Cisco employee. I'm a product developer with very basic tech experience but I have an idea that I'm trying to bring to market. In so many words it allows teachers to look up over the class and instantly see a real time display of what each student is doing on their laptop. The employee said her and her team "think it’s a great solution and approach. But, it’s not something we would handle out of our team. We really look for solutions that will drive large deals in our core product lines" She went on to say DevNet would be a great way to learn more about potential connection points. DevNet seems like an amazing developer program but I have to admit I'm not sure how it could help me push my idea forward and see if it's something suitable for the Cisco product line.  At this point I have a demo video, design written up by a tech consultant, and provisional patent filed. I feel like this is nothing like the typical questions asked here but thought it's worth a try! Any help or reference to someone who might be able to would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Christian N. Curry

1 Reply 1

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Christian,

Appologies for the delay in responding to you. Did you had chance to check thishttps://developer.cisco.com/ecosystem/

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese