Views
Helpful
Replies

what audio prompts are required for the WebEx TSP Adapter

simon00035
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

We are developing a WebEx TSP Adapter Conference bridge. using the TSP Bridge API and I would like to know if anyone can Post, or point me to, a definitive list of the audio prompts and play files required and the wording of said prompts/play files that are to be used by the Conference bridge as we need to get these professionally recorded.

Thanks

Simon

3 Replies 3

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Simon,

During a meeting that uses TSP audio, TelePresence equipment dials into the TSP partner's bridge and navigates the menu hierarchy to connect to  the conference. The audio (IVR) prompts for each TSP provider are different. As a result, a DTMF dial string must be created.

Is this what you are looking for ? Please refer - Configuring Audio for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Thanks for replying

However this still doesn't answer my question.

The basic WebEx meeting uses a TSP Adapter IVR etc to handle the calls in, when an attendee calls in they are required to enter DTMF that allow the TSP Adapter to identify which conference they want and their attendee id etc. I am looking for a list of the standard audio prompts and the wording of said prompts, that are the recommended prompts to use for a WebEx meeting server. So if our TSPAdapter and IVR platform is used it sounds the same as any other WebEx Meeting-Center Conference.

I hope this clarifies my question.

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

I was not able to find any whitepaper or document regarding audio prompts are required for the WebEx TSP Adapter. Requesting you to browse this doucment  which will give you an idea about  audio prompts -MeetingPlace Server VUI Prompt List - Cisco .

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese