Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect VPN: third party servers are not accessible through the VPN IPs

GabrielAng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using the Cisco Sandbox PCCE 11.5, with my own server connected to the instance through Cisco AnyConnect. My server is able to send data to the servers in the sandbox. However, I can't ping or access my server using the VPN IP that was given for my server. I did not have any issues before today (The last instance I created ended early this morning).

Not sure if this information is useful. I noticed that when I open the details of the VPN connection and look at the "Route Details", I do not see the route for the VPN subnet that was given to my server (192.168.59.x). Instead, I see 1 non-secure route (0.0.0.0/0) and 2 secure routes (10.10.20.0/24, 192.168.223.0/24).

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Regards,

Gabriel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

This route should now be corrected. Please reconnect to anyconnect to pick up the split subnet.

Lab also extended by 2 days.

Regards,

joe

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We are looking into this now and will get back to you shortly.

Joe Kearns

Hi,

This route should now be corrected. Please reconnect to anyconnect to pick up the split subnet.

Lab also extended by 2 days.

Regards,

joe

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for the help! The VPN is working well now.

Regards,

Gabriel

Hi,

The issue is happening again when I created a new instance. The current subnet is 192.168.50.x, but the route details are 10.10.20.0/24, 192.168.250.0/24.

Regards,

Gabriel

I have ended the sandbox instance and have used an instance that my colleague booked. We only got a working instance after 2 others failed. 2nd instance had the same routing issue, the 3rd instance's SocialMiner seems to be down (cannot ping it). The 4th instance works.

Regards,

Gabriel