DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Hi,I´m trying to connect to the Sandbox, but I´m not able to VPN. Here is my Lab Network Address: 128.107.93.228:20127The VPN Client give me the following message history:     14:40:56    Contacting 128.107.93.228:20127.     14:40:57    Connection at...

HelloIn this sandbox, i cant find the dns pod, how is the cluster dealing with service discovering?Thanks a ton! [root@netmaster ~]# kubectl get pods --all-namespaces -o wide NAMESPACE     NAME                                    READY     STATUS    R...

chungewa by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using Unified Contact Center Express 11.5 and i am running database query using putty. The queries are running fine but the database does not seem to be updating at all. Can you please advise what could be the reason or what i need to check?M...

Hi,I  am using Unified Contact Center Express 11.5 and i am trying Finesse REST API i can successfully get users list, user status and queue stats etc but the stats are not changing at all.Can you please advise what i need to look at or do if somethi...

I'm new to the Webex API and am trying to run my first few calls.  Starting with a login call, it looks to me like our REST url for that should be https://[ourSite].webex.com/[ourSite]/p.php?AT=LIWhat I’m unclear about is how to authenticate.  The do...

Nicholas1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,currently I am unable to provision PCCE lab. I've canceled previous lab since one of the servers went unaccessible overnight, and now the provision has ended with errors.Thanks for assistanceJuraj

juducky by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to develop CTI client app for UCXX and want to try this on Sandbox. I believe i need .CIL library first to create a client application. I was wondering if its possible to access CTI server on sandbox where i can download CTI desktop cl...

Dear all,I have reserved APIC-EM__GA_HW-MiniLab-3_Reservation. I have got an e-mail that the lab was being prepared. Now, 12 hours after the lab preparation e-mail was received, I did not receive an e-mail that the lab is prepared. When I open the la...

Hello,I created a sandbox and I connect to the vpn with sucess but something wrong with the dns:on chrome I get: hq-uccx.abc.inc’s server DNS address could not be found.>nslookup hq-uccx.abc.incServer:  directory.abc.incAddress:  10.10.20.100*** dire...

Top Solution Authors