DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Each time i create a new Always-On sandbox environment for ACI, i am unable to connect to the sandbox.The URL https://sandboxapicdc.cisco.com returns a 404 error and the DevNet environment states :statuscould not process bad request Regards Al 

AlHD8 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Sandbox Down?

I am trying to gain access to the sandboxes today but it is showing no blueprints available? i have tried two different browsers and 2 different cisco logins. Did something happen today? I have used this many times before. 

pioneer01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I tried to launch "NSO AlwaysOn". I got message "Invalid invocation of 'resource_tab' blueprint grain: Agent 'tq-buildtest' was not found".  How can I solve this issue?

dtomigah by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The IOS XRv 9000 node fails to boot / gets stuck in a boot loop.It does get to this point in the boot process, but doesn't progress further, even if you wait (30mins+)I understand this is a resource intensive node, but its been months since this was ...