cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIsco CML devnet

etug
Level 1
Level 1

I was using DEV NET for my class in networking and I keep getting a licensing issue every time I do something. Will Cisco do something about it or try to fix it because I know DAM Well they don't want to so people can buy their stupid license but I never will give any money to Cisco after this incident. Like why even have the Dev net system if it doesn't even work, I can't even change a host name of something before it kicks me out and says server disconnected , licensing is gone. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

After a reset to the Cisco Modeling Lab and the VPN, it started working fine. I used our school's CML for my lab but it seems after I was able to access DevNet just fine. Idk if someone else one using it at the same time before or what but it seems a simple reset is all it took after 2-3ish hours though. I will report an issue if I get this problem again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hello @etug I am very sorry you are experiencing issues here, it must be very frustrating for you. Could you provide a little more detail, please? You mentioned CML, is this of the devnet CML sandboxes, if so which one are you using please, could you provide the logs for the error you are seeing. (Logs can be downloaded from the Cockpit main page (the CML2 tab in the left-hand pane). Under the Maintenance section in the main, right-hand pane there is a button to download the Cisco Modeling Labs logs as a TAR, gzipped bundle) You also mentioned above your session is 'disconnecting', is this the Any Connect VPN that is disconnecting?

Many thanks.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

After a reset to the Cisco Modeling Lab and the VPN, it started working fine. I used our school's CML for my lab but it seems after I was able to access DevNet just fine. Idk if someone else one using it at the same time before or what but it seems a simple reset is all it took after 2-3ish hours though. I will report an issue if I get this problem again.