Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Collaboration 12.5 and 14.0 Slot Availability

Hi there,

I am trying to become more familiar with Cisco Collaboration and I have been trying to launch a Cisco Collaboration 14.0 for week now and can't seem to get a spot. When I tried launching it a few days ago, I received an error saying unable to launch. Would it be possible to open a few more slots? If not, could you offer more slots for 12.5? I have a job interview coming up and I found this sandbox to be really helpful. If not could you at least tell me when the next slots open up so that I can login to launch the instance instead of having to check all day? Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey, 

I have increased the number of Collab12.5 labs. The launch button should now be available so get in quick
Also, its Cisco Live this week and that conference draws a lot of interest in Sandbox. Demand is currently high. It should ease a bit next week.

Joe 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey, 

I have increased the number of Collab12.5 labs. The launch button should now be available so get in quick
Also, its Cisco Live this week and that conference draws a lot of interest in Sandbox. Demand is currently high. It should ease a bit next week.

Joe 

Good to know and thanks for opening it up more. Thanks Joe!