cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CML Labs keeps logging Me Out

HenryGee
Level 1
Level 1

Im working in a CML lab in Dev Net and I keep getting logged out. I am connected with Any Connect VPN. Please Help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

HenryGee
Level 1
Level 1

Seems to be working now. Thanks for the feedback guys!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Try the following:

1. Open UWM web page

2. Click VIRL Server - System Configuration

3. Click VIRL Services Tab at the top

4. Scroll down to "Disable serial timeout" and check it (if you hover over it it will mention the 15-minute timeout)

5. Click Apply changes

YOU ARE NOT FINISHED

At this point, it brings you to a screen where you can Enable maintenance mode.  Do that, then apply the changes again with the button next to maintenance mode.  I cannot recall the sequence of steps from there, but it will make the changes (like 4 of them) in sequence.  Once those are done, you can disable the maintenance mode to finish the changes.  Failure to complete these additional steps will result in the console timeout remaining at 15 minutes. (Can be confirmed by going back to screen in step 4 above.)

HTH

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Martin L
VIP
VIP

in case you talking about Any Connect VPN itself. If your Internet connection is not an issue; the issue may be on their side (many users, system updates/upgrades); there is nothing you can do, Any Connect should auto reconnect.   if not, check your settings.

I had this few times,  always reconnected by itself.  you can wait or take a break and come back. make sure you extend your lab time

HenryGee
Level 1
Level 1

Seems to be working now. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: