cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CML Sandbox Failing to launch

susadmin
Level 1
Level 1

Today I finally managed to get the CML devnet sandbox to launch after a few attempts - great - however I get the following error after about 5 mins of it trying to spin up:

Oops. Launch failed
Sorry, we encountered an issue while launching the environment.
Please contact your admin with the environment link for assistance:

I am not sure who the admin in question is, the feedback link in sandbox brings me to these forums - so here I am. 

Note - this has happened twice in a row in the last hour. 
5 Replies 5

susadmin
Level 1
Level 1

Attached is a screenshot of what continues to happen. Using Chrome, launching from the devnet sandbox page. 4 hour reservation selected each time. 

susadmin_0-1717147254730.png

devnet_geek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you try using other browsers or clear your cache within Chrome. Here's one of my successful launch  

devnet_geek_0-1717167427446.png

Thanks for the suggestions. I've just tried it again in an incognito window (no cookies/cache) - exactly the same thing happened. Takes around 6 minutes before it fails. 

If concurrent sessions have reached to max limit, you may not able to reserve and need to check it back again for availability.

It might be that, however in the past when the system had had no spare sessions the 'Launch' button is simply grayed out - in all these cases where I have made it to the "rocket" screen it looks as though I have a valid session, it just dies during provisioning. If that's the expected behavior and there is no further logging or detail I can get access to, then I suppose I will just accept it.