Views
Helpful
Replies

Collaboration Labs and EX series endpoints

dmcsweeney1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There-

I'm new to the DevNet Sandbox Labs.  Is it at all possible to register EX series Telepresence Endpoints in our environment to CUCM in the sandbox environment?  At first glance it didn't seem to be a supported configuration

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Dave,

We do support the EX series Telepresence units in the Sandbox! They may require a special profiles for configuration, so I would recommend using the Collaboration 10.5 lab. This lab will allow admin access to the Communication Manager.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jacob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Dave,

We do support the EX series Telepresence units in the Sandbox! They may require a special profiles for configuration, so I would recommend using the Collaboration 10.5 lab. This lab will allow admin access to the Communication Manager.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jacob

Thanks very much Jacob.  I have managed to create a device profile and successfully register an EX60 to a CUCM server in a Collaboration Lab environment.  I also was able to join to the CUCM from a Jabber Client for iPad on one of the pre-provisioned Tablet profiles that are created when the lab gets set up.

And I was able to place a call today.  So thanks for the pointer to this environment option!!