cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

devnetsandbox cisco https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com CUCM not sending Cisco any connect domain and password to alternate users (used to work)

Evanchik
Level 1
Level 1

devnetsandbox cisco https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com CUCM not sending Cisco any connect domain and password to alternate users (used to work)

Cant even virtualize 2 phones.  Cant vpn in twice with the same user name.

again the other users used to get emailed.   Now its stopped.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Your reservation is now extended with extra 2 weeks.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Evanchik
Level 1
Level 1

your forum doesnt support images too well, jpeg or png

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We've setup additional VPN account for you and sent out in email.

Regards,

Bob

Thank you so much.

But 5 months previously , this automatically happened.

I am going to be in the same boat Monday morning.

It wastes a day just to get the user and u only get a week (two days which are not work days) and 1 day for the request to be found and done on the internet to user emails I don't really want to post.

Thank you again

Hi,

We can extend your reservation with extra 1 or 2 weeks if you want. There is no hassle to rebook the same sandbox and request VPN account again.

development for us could take over the next 6 months.  We have no problem saving the configuration and restoring, but having to nag for a request for the other VPN passwords to assigned users not going out, that calculates to  24 more times at 6 months I will need to make this request , that at 1 (week)   3 weeks would make it 8 requests I would have to make.  Assuming the project is done in 6 months.

Is there any reason why this was turned off, as it worked 5 moths ago

But I will gladly take the offered 2 week extension on the 5 days I already have thank you

Your reservation is now extended with extra 2 weeks.