Views
Helpful
Replies

I already have a Webex Account

gowri.rabendran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am new the Sandbox environment, I am trying to test some of the WebEx API's however when setup my first reservation I created a user account. Now when I create a new reservation as the old one has expired I cannot use the same details as before for the user account. Keeps saying it is being used. What I am not sure is how do I use the previous account I created? Or do I need to create a new account everytime I create a new reservation for WebEx?

Regards,

Gowri

2 Replies 2

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Gowri,

Once you provision your account the first time you should be able to use the same credentials without a reservation going forward! We're currently having an issue with the WebEx lab that's being tracked here: Webex sandbox mode not working

Once the issue is fixed, you shouldn't have any issues using the WebEx sandbox with your old account. I will follow up to ensure that everything is working as expected.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hello Gowri,

The WebEx lab is now functional. Please be aware that the password field requires case mixing and a non-dictionary based phrase. Try to provision an account and inform us if it's working for you!

Let us know if you run into any trouble!

Thanks!
Jacob