cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with CUCM devnet sandbox

InfoPlusMarc
Level 1
Level 1

For the past week I have been having issues connecting to the CUCM 10.5 labs I have been spinning up.  I have been setting up the reservations for a week, but the labs work for a day, then I lose access.   More specifically, I can connect to the VPN, but when trying to ssh to the Publishers CLI or try to connect to the Web Interface via a browser I get no response. Checking the labs status from the management page, all the VMs show green like they are running.   The output doesn't show any errors either.  I end the reservation and start a new one, then everything functions again.   

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue?

8 Replies 8

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

Apologies for the issues you are having in Sandbox. We took a look at this and can confirm that we can reproduce your issue. We are scheduling some time to fix the gold publisher image. In the meantime, feel free to use another CUCM sandbox version. We will get back to you once the 10.5 publisher is resolved, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Sandbox Support 

Any updates on this?

Hi, 

We are still testing a possible temporary solution to get you around this problem and will have an answer tomorrow. 

Joe 

Any word on how your tests went?

Still would like to do tests on 10.5, any word on this?

What is the solution, 10.5 is still missing, and this thread has turned into a tumbleweed

Any word on this?  Still waiting to hear…

Thanks,

Sandor

ping

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: