cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with sandbox requestS on FTD

ronnerbufford
Level 1
Level 1

FirePower Threat Defense can't get an ip address as you can see in the picture, also the VPN cant get a full address, also shown in the 2nd picture. It's been having connection issues for the last 2 days at least. thanks in advance for the help.

ronnerbufford_0-1708874852445.jpeg 

ronnerbufford_1-1708874888050.jpeg

7 Replies 7

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

Looks like the setup failed. Can you cancel the reservation and spin up a new lab. If that does now work we can investigate further. 
Let us know how that goes.

Joe

ronnerbufford
Level 1
Level 1

Just tried again and had the same issue, this is my 5th attempt in the last 24 hours. As you can see in the image, no ip address and the vpn has no name. 

ronnerbufford_0-1708911349778.jpeg

Ronnerbufford, 

One of the team is looking into this now and will respond later today.

Apologies for the inconvenience, 

Joe

Ronnerbufford,

We have identified a VLAN issue and removed it from the pool. Can you try spinning up FTD again? 

Thanks, 

Joe 

ronnerbufford
Level 1
Level 1

Did you try it, are you getting the same issue?

ronnerbufford
Level 1
Level 1

The VPN now work, but the ip address does not. Please view the pictures, I've circled the issue. The ip address is not truly syncing with the server, where the IP address should be it say N/A.

ronnerbufford_0-1708984106790.jpegronnerbufford_1-1708984127090.jpegThanks

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@ronnerbufford 

I had in the past similar issues, and it was related to the sandbox been overload. 

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/