Views
Helpful
Replies

IVT Preparation LABs on DevNet Not Available

sharpgate
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

DevNet Sandboxes used to include IVT test labs and particularly TSB IVT self preparation LAB. This one was availble for ISVs to prepare for Billing System IVT tests. Last time we checked was a couple pf years ago and this was readily available as a regular sandbox. Can you help please direct us to where to find it now? It is not listed among the Sandboxes available on DevNet Sandbox - SSO Saml Redirect

Thanks

3 Replies 3

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

IVT Sandbox labs are no longer available. IVT Certifications are required to go through a third party vendor (Tekvizion). You can still use collaboration based Sandbox labs to prepare for your IVT Certification.

Thanks,

Craig

Hello Craig,

Sure this is exactly what we are looking for at the moment, use a collaboration based Sandbox lab to prepare for the TBS IVT certification. There is just an issue that I wish to discuss, so I will wait to be put in touch with Stella as you indicated and then discuss it together.

Thanks

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Let me introduce you to Stella. She’ll be able to help you out.

Thanks,

Craig

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: