cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Open NX-OS with Nexus 9K Lab appears to not be working

David_Patrick
Level 1
Level 1

I reserved the "Open NX-OS with Nexus 9K Lab" and successfully established a VPN session using Cisco AnyConnect, but was unable to PING either the first hop (192.168.19.2), the Nexus 9K (10.10.20.58), or the tool server (10.10.20.20).

I ended my reservation and made a new reservation for the same lab. Once the lab was available, I was successfully able to establish a VPN session and was able to PING all of the devices in the lab, but was unable to Telnet or SSH into either the NX9K or the Tool Server.

Can you please check to determine if there is an issue with this lab?

I have successfully connected other reserved labs previously with no issues.

Thanks in advance!

-David Patrick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

It seems the pod19 is not working by this moment. And we've reserved another session for you: https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/19579e8d-f879-46de-bb4c-4b36d7f7e228

Could you please check your email inbox for VPN credential agains the new session.

Thanks, Bob

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

It seems the pod19 is not working by this moment. And we've reserved another session for you: https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/19579e8d-f879-46de-bb4c-4b36d7f7e228

Could you please check your email inbox for VPN credential agains the new session.

Thanks, Bob

That worked. I am able to successfully remote into the lab with full functionality.

Thanks for the help Bob!

-David M. Patrick

I kept reserve and try this sandbox for two days , and I can not access the 10.10.20.58 or the 10.10.20.20 ,
the vpn connection is working and can not even ping the running services.

Hi Ahmed,

I've fixed the SSH connection issues to these 2 hosts. And your reservation is also extended with 3 days.

Thanks,

Bib 

thanks bib , it is now working perfectly .