cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Updates to Sandbox Reservation Internet Access Policy

Due to changes in our networking policies, we are updating the internet access policy within our sandbox reservation instances.
Hosts will no longer have internet access outbound.
This should not affect the overall functionality or access to the resources within the sandbox instances, connecting via VPN.

Keep Innovating!

DevNet Sandbox Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Sandbox "NETCONF/YANG and RESTCONF on IOS XE" seems not to be working properly

For me it seems that the sandbox is currently not working properly.

Sending a Get-Request with Postman returns "Could not get any response".

Accessing the URL directly returns a response, but also the file looks a little bit dodgy to me. The last time I was working with the sandbox 1 month ago it was working fine.

I also want to make you aware that most of the hyperlinks within the instruction of the sandbox are not working.

Furthermore I wanted to know which YANG-models are supported by the sandbox. Is it only ietf-interfaces or are there more YANG-models supported? Is there a list of all supported YANG-Models?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Sven

8 REPLIES 8
Beginner

Re: Sandbox "NETCONF/YANG and RESTCONF on IOS XE" seems not to be working properly

Maybe I should specify, that I'm talking about the Restconf-interface.

Is there a solution?

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Sandbox "NETCONF/YANG and RESTCONF on IOS XE" seems not to be working properly

What is not working? REST call ?

System looks working fine to me.

Beginner

Rest Calls have not been working for a while. I always got 404 no response (in Postman & Browser)
For some reasons its working now. Thanks.

I was following the Lab "Exploring IOS XE YANG Data Models with RESTCONF".
The only thing, that still doesn't work properly is the Post-Call to Add a new Loopback interface.
I get the response "201 Created" but when I read the interfaces-list it doesn't show the interface I added.
Last month it was working fine and when I read the interfaces list there have been heaps of Interfaces created by someone. Today there are only a few, so I guess the function "adding interfaces" doesn't work?
Cisco Employee

Just tried it, it worked for me.
Beginner

I get access-denied when attempting to make the RESTCONF call. Credentials are correct. Can someone please check the sandbox?

Beginner

I am facing similar issue on the same sandbox. how did it get resolved?

Beginner

I can also confirm that it's currently not working. It seems to me that something with the Authorization is wrong.

If I send a request to the server I get an Error: 

{
"error-tag": "access-denied",
"error-type": "protocol"
}

Beginner

Yes I am facing similar issue and getting the same error. It was working fine till last afternoon

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards