cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sandbox "NETCONF/YANG and RESTCONF on IOS XE" seems not to be working properly

SvenZimmer8575
Level 1
Level 1

For me it seems that the sandbox is currently not working properly.

Sending a Get-Request with Postman returns "Could not get any response".

Accessing the URL directly returns a response, but also the file looks a little bit dodgy to me. The last time I was working with the sandbox 1 month ago it was working fine.

I also want to make you aware that most of the hyperlinks within the instruction of the sandbox are not working.

Furthermore I wanted to know which YANG-models are supported by the sandbox. Is it only ietf-interfaces or are there more YANG-models supported? Is there a list of all supported YANG-Models?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Sven

8 Replies 8

SvenZimmer8575
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe I should specify, that I'm talking about the Restconf-interface.

Is there a solution?

What is not working? REST call ?

System looks working fine to me.

Rest Calls have not been working for a while. I always got 404 no response (in Postman & Browser)
For some reasons its working now. Thanks.

I was following the Lab "Exploring IOS XE YANG Data Models with RESTCONF".
The only thing, that still doesn't work properly is the Post-Call to Add a new Loopback interface.
I get the response "201 Created" but when I read the interfaces-list it doesn't show the interface I added.
Last month it was working fine and when I read the interfaces list there have been heaps of Interfaces created by someone. Today there are only a few, so I guess the function "adding interfaces" doesn't work?

Just tried it, it worked for me.

I get access-denied when attempting to make the RESTCONF call. Credentials are correct. Can someone please check the sandbox?

I am facing similar issue on the same sandbox. how did it get resolved?

I can also confirm that it's currently not working. It seems to me that something with the Authorization is wrong.

If I send a request to the server I get an Error: 

{
"error-tag": "access-denied",
"error-type": "protocol"
}

Yes I am facing similar issue and getting the same error. It was working fine till last afternoon