cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trying to boot a Sandbox environment of Merika Enterprise

CenT23863
Level 1
Level 1

Logged in at https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/ launched the Meraki Enterprise from the catalog seems to always end up in a failure. Any advise?

CenT23863_0-1705312668239.png

14 Replies 14

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am seeing the same thing:

AlexStevenson_0-1706106351307.png

Dear Cisco,

Any update on this issue? Looks to be ongoing now for at least 2 weeks now. The inability to test Meraki API's outside of Production is a problem.

Kind Regards,

CenT23863
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking to perform an end-to-end test towards a Cisco Meraki integration. Since these sandboxes aren't working. Can anyone let me know how to achieve this? 

@CenT23863 do you have access to Cisco dCloud?

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Didn't know that existed, and I do have access it seems.
Besides a demo environment (UI) it doesn't seem to be useful in terms of API access. Or I can't seem to find a way to enable it.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Cisco Foo
Level 1
Level 1

Did you find any other methods CenT23763?

Sadly, no.

Cisco Foo
Level 1
Level 1

@Alex Stevenson - any way you can escalate the issue internally? I tested other Cisco labs and they worked OK, like ACI. These Meraki Dashboard API's are needed to test code etc. 

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Cisco Foo,

I've just tried reserving it again and the launch failed once again.

All Sandbox Support is handled here, through the Cisco Community. The sandbox engineers monitor these spaces and will respond. 

That being said, I've just made a request internally to have this looked at. We'll have to wait and see...

Cisco Foo
Level 1
Level 1

Thank-you Alex!

CenT23863
Level 1
Level 1

Seems that it is currently working. I haven't been able to test end to end but the sandbox seems to be up so that's promising.

Cisco Foo
Level 1
Level 1

Yep so far so good, got further than all recent attempts.

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We've fixed Meraki SMB/Enterprise sandbox. Please let us know if any issues found.

Cisco Foo
Level 1
Level 1

Thank-you!!