Views
Helpful
Replies

Two VPN connections with the same credentials

vasovskymike
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I'm using the Collaboration 11.0 lab and the Cisco IP Communicator.

I created 2 VM with seaparated Cisco IP Communicator apps and tried to arrange the SIP call between them.

So I established VPN connection via Cisco AnyConnect on the first VM and tried to do the same case on the second one but I got an error:

The secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt.  A new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is needed, which requires re-authentication.

The following message was received from the secure gateway: No assigned address

Is it possible to establish the two or more VPN connections to Sandbox lab using the same credentials?

Or is there another way to arrange the SIP call between two IP Communicators?

8 Replies 8

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi mike.

Unfortunately, you cannot login to the same sandbox from 2 different machines at the same time using the same credentials.

What you could possibly do, is create another reservation, and share it during the reservation process with another user.

Alternatively, we could try create another user on the pod, but that be a request to the team to create. can you share your URL to your current sandbox so we could take a look ?

-eddie

Hi, Eddie!

Thanks for your answer.

It's a good idea to create another user for the same reservation Here is URL: 128.107.93.228:20101, and here's the login: vasovskymi

Thanks, Mike.

Hello, Eddie!

Any updates about my question?

yes. can you post your email here and i will send on the credentials.

i have already sent u on an 2nd set of credentials...

Thank you!

It works, now I can use two Cisco IP Communicators on separate VMs.

Hi @admin11111,
Is it possible to you create a second set of credentials for my Jabber Guest Lab 11.0 Lab. I'll like to connect to VPN from two different devices for testing a videocall.

Regards,
Génesis Salazar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: