cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Credentials not working

Entwisi
Level 1
Level 1

Canned previous environment due to fundamental library issues on the app server VM. started new environment which states its started but VPN credentials are not being accepted. tried the provided automated copy function and hand typing.

I'm not having a great experience here with broken links in emails, environments not working as expected etc. is there a formal email I can drop a line to as its not giving me confidence to invest hours in training if the basic fundamentals are not stable/reliable. 

5 Replies 5

Not sure on the reason why there is a mismatch on your VPN username/password i saw another report of this for the CML sandbox in another thread last week. The only way to fix this, is to end the reservation and spin up a new one from a user perspective. From what i know the only method of reporting sandbox issues and support is via this forum for the team to read and advise on, i do not think there is a direct contact method anymore.

@Alexander Stevenson will keep me honest here from the community team.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

juanbh255
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the same exact issue. Also terminating the "Active" sandbox does not let me spin up a new one until tomorrow.

Entwisi
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Again, 
killed that one , fired a third, can connect to VPN but still get the lib errors on the App Server node 

Last login: Sun Jan 14 04:29:53 2024 from 10.20.0.4
cat: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /opt/appdynamics/appdsmartagent/lib/libpreload.so)
cat: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.9' not found (required by /opt/appdynamics/appdsmartagent/lib/libpreload.so)
cat: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by /opt/appdynamics/appdsmartagent/lib/libpreload.so)
appserver[centos]$

can't ls, ps, cat, touch, no basic linux command works.

@Alexander Stevenson  Any help gratefully appreciated...

Alexander Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@bigevilbeard, no there is not a direct contact option anymore. All sandbox issues are reported here in the Sandbox Community.

@Entwisi, I wish I could help, but I don't have any backend access to that sandbox. Someone from the sandbox team will see this thread.

Entwisi
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone from Cisco ?