cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to find Sandbox ID and how to extend the reservation?

maccad
Level 1
Level 1

I want to extend my reservation, however, I can't find my sandbox ID. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your reservation is extended with 1 week. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check your reservation URL in the browser, it should be like: https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/DevNet/sandboxes/lgYuJ1aowI12/devops. We need the highlighted words for sandbox id. 

Hi, this is the id in my url: xF2wMFEhpRfP

mfr-6
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @maccad 

To extend your lab, go to "Environments" page - shortcut is present on the right pane, then select your active environment. Above the lab details on the right you should see "Extend" button that you can use to extend your environment.

mfr6_0-1711339262519.png

Good luck and happy labbing!

Mateusz Frak NetDevOps | DevNet | Automation
Please mark this post as helpful if it solves your issue, to make this visible for other users, thank you!

Hi, I reserved the sandbox for 5 days and that's the max that I can set. I was wondering if I can extend it for more days or weeks. Thank you

drmathewthomas8
Level 1
Level 1

To find your Sandbox ID, log in to your account on the platform where you reserved the sandbox. Look for a section labeled "Sandbox ID" or similar in your account settings or reservation details. To extend your reservation, navigate to the reservation page and look for an option to extend or modify your reservation period. Haywood Office Services For furniture that complements your workspace, check out.

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your reservation is extended with 1 week.