cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

How can I report the Spanish mistranslation in Cisco courses?

gustavolaime
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot find the Forum or the page where I should report this kind of mistakes, where can I do that?

Thanks in advance!

7 RESPUESTAS 7

Jesus Illescas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, it depends on the courses. Can you share the name of the courses or links? that would be easier to locate the right persons who can help.

Here are the two mistranslations:

Number 1:

Level: Entry

Career Path: Network Technician Career Path | Course: Network Basics | Module 2: Network Components, Types, and Connections | 2.4.3: Summary | Question 9: advantage (it must be "ventaja" instead of "des-ventaja", its opposite).

Number 2:

Career Path: Network Technician Career Path | Course: Network Basics | Module 3: Wireless and Mobile Networks | Introduction 3.0.1: Webster - Why should I take this module? |  Before she drives away, she does an internet search for the restaurant and clicks the directions link (it must be: "antes de irse, busca el restaurante en internet" instead of "antes de irse, busca en el restaurante en Internet").

gustavolaime_1-1700006836726.png

Can you report to them? o tag them in this post?

Jesus Illescas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for sharing the details. I see this is for a cisco networking academy course, I will try to find the person who is responsible.

Thanks for your help.

By the way, I think there must be an easy way to "report" within the page possible mistakes, or a link to send a feedback.  I'm getting started in this course and I found some more or less bad translations. Spanish is my first language, so I could help a lot if I have a direct contacto with the course editor.

Jesus Illescas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I will also try to find a way to provide feedback. Agree is not that easy, I tried the contact assistant but was not successful.

Okey, thank you. I will wait then.

jleiton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

To submit feedback on a Cisco Networking Academy course, you need to do it through the course instructor, including self-paced courses.

1. Click the Webex icon on the bottom right corner

jleiton_0-1700245021104.png

2. Click the "+" button if you don't have already an existing conversation

jleiton_1-1700245065469.png

3. Select the course for which you want to send the feedback

jleiton_2-1700245096284.png

4. Select the instructor

jleiton_3-1700245118317.png

5. Finally, click the instructor that will show on the left side and now you can send the feedback and include images if you need to.

jleiton_4-1700245283444.png

I hope this answers your question.