cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Firmware update

MFG SI
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning, how are you? I have never done a firmware update of the brand and a new client has a sg 300-28p 28 port gigabite POE managed switch and it was in version 1.20 and I would like to bring it to the latest version, could you tell me what steps to follow I have to do to Can I get to the latest version?
Surely I have to go from version to version until I reach the last one, if so, could you give me the versions that I have to go through?
From already thank you very much

Buenos dias, como andan? nunca hice una actualización de firmware de la marca y un cliente nuevo tiene un switch sg 300-28p 28 port gigabite POE managed y quedo en la versión 1.20 y quisiera llevarla a la ultima versión, me podrian decir que pasos a seguir tengo que hacer para poder llegar a la ultima versión?
Seguramente tengo que ir pasando de versión en versión hasta llegar a la ultima, si fuera así, me podrian dar las versiones que tengo que ir pasando?
Desde ya muchas gracias

Buenos días, como andan? nunca hice una actualización de firmware de la marca y un cliente nuevo tiene un switch sg 300-28p 28 port gigabite POE managed y quedo en la version 1.20 y quisiera llevarla a la ultima versión, me podrian decir que pasos a seguir tengo que hacer para poder llegar a la ultima version?
Seguramente tengo que ir pasando de version en version hasta llegar a la ultima, si fuera asi, me podrian dar las versiones que tengo que ir pasando?
Desde ya muchas gracias

3 RESPUESTAS 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can download firmware from cisco side you need CCO account to download :

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/283019617/type/282463181/release/1.4.11.5

As per I know before you need to step approach :  (you will see old firmware under 1 version 1.2 and 1.3)

Upgrading from Versions Earlier than 1.3.5.x
When upgrading the device from version prior to 1.3.5.x:
• For Sx200/Sx300 models, first upgrade the device image to image version
1.3.5.x and upgrade the boot file to 1.3.5.06
• For Sx500 models, first upgrade the device image to image version 1.3.7.x
and upgrade the boot file to 1.3.7.01
During the first bootup of the new image version (1.3.5.x or 1.3.7.x), the flash file
system is upgraded and:
• This process takes a few minutes. “…” progress in the console is displayed
during this process (not relevant to Sx200).
• The syslog file is deleted during this process.
• The original image file is deleted. The two images on the Flash after the
upgrade will have the same version (1.3.5.x/1.3.7.x).
After the device is running version 1.3.5.x/1.3.7.x, you can upgrade the device to
version 1.4.0.48 or 1.4.1.3

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbss/sf20x_sg20x/release_notes/R_1_4_11_5_RN.pdf

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

The question I have is that the one you are sending me is the 300-28 managed, and it does not say that it is POE, is it the same?
From already thank you very much

La duda que tengo que el que me pasas vos es el 300-28 managed, y no dice que sea POE es lo mismo?
Desde ya muchas gracias

firmware should be universal

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help