cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Level Up Guide

AllthewayDre
Level 1
Level 1

As I'm devouring the Level Up training inside of Duo Security Admin, each course has specific benefits that I'm enjoying.  Each one builds upon another in my estimation.  What is the recommended course plan.  In other words, which should be done first, next, lastly so as to get the basics and progress properly?  

Looking for definitive answer and not "whatever you feel like you need" responses. 

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IIRC LevelUp shows you the courses in the recommended order? First there's a series of courses for the L1 Admin exam, then there's optionally a shorter track for L1 Help Desk, then the others are feature-specific and truly can be taken in any order after completing one of the test tracks depending on the features your org will deploy or your interest in learning about a feature.

Duo, not DUO.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IIRC LevelUp shows you the courses in the recommended order? First there's a series of courses for the L1 Admin exam, then there's optionally a shorter track for L1 Help Desk, then the others are feature-specific and truly can be taken in any order after completing one of the test tracks depending on the features your org will deploy or your interest in learning about a feature.

Duo, not DUO.
Quick Links