cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

An application error has occurred and has been logged to the GUI log

Daniel Pleiman
Level 1
Level 1

On a Cisco C300v server, all up to date.

I do a search in Message Tracking, and find an email that needs to be released, click the Spam Quarantine link and the redirect throws up a window saying "An application error has occurred and has been logged to the GUI log".

Checked the GUI log and find the following error

Error in http connection from host 172.26.118.22 port 62274 - [Errno 32] Broken pipe

If I go directly to the Spam Quarantine sitename.com:82 I can search again and release the email in question

Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Mathew Huynh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Daniel,

Can we get the application fault from the gui_logs when you reproduce this.

Also if you could provide the version you're on.

Thanks,

Matthew

Mathew

Thanks for replying, sorry I didn't include this

An application fault occurred: ('screen/Message.py _update_bean|171', "<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>", "'access_method'", '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|408] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/Controller.py __call__|30] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/CommonController.py __call__|49] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/AppController.py __call__|81] [screen/AppController.py next|68] [screen/AppController.py throttledCall|179] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|771] [screen/ISQCommonController.py __call__|16] [screen/Message.py init|79] [screen/Message.py _update_bean|171]')

Version: 9.7.1-066

C300V

Hello Daniel,

It's matching a defect on the ESA software when attempted to reach the ISQ (Spam Quarantine) via the message tracking PDFs

Tracked here with some more detail:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCux18710

It's currently marked as fix in the next upcoming major version 10 release.

Regards,

Matthew