Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

hi there, was just asked to create a possible block for email in regards to the most recent Apple IOS IOC's.It has been running now for 2 hours and already caught one "bad" email adressed to an IPhone user. AppleIOSTextDetectv2: if recv-listener == "...

Hello, We would like to get SSO working for logging into SMA. We currently have is setup for Spam Quarantine in SMA but would like to get it working for the Administrative side. I followed the instructions that were provided in Ver 13 for ESA SSO, ch...

I need to know if it is possible to use TLS for outgoing mail by using a content filter and maybe mail flowpolicy ?I'm aware of destination controll how it works for outgoing mail.An example, if I have outgoing mail with header "important" I would li...

k.porvari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone I hope you can assist me here, we have been utilising CRES for several years successfully using the content filter option for activating the option for senders, however I have been asked about the functionality that is mentioned in the bl...

Hello, I am trying to integrate our SMA with Threat Response. So far the registration succeeded, I generated the token, I can see the device, everything seems to be ok. Unfortunately I can´t do any investigations. I get the error message Client-Timeo...

AS-NT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need some help with DMARC.  When I'm going to the Unclassified Quarantine, I have this message in some emails: Quarantine not found - DMARC,'DMARC' is referred by DMARC verification failed - Quarantined for DMARC verification failure. The actio...

Estimados. Existe documentación que exponga beneficios y desventajas entre ambas tecnologías?. Como referencia encontré el siguiente cuadro, sin embargo me gustaría recabar mas información que justifique la diferencia de precio entre ambas soluciones...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors