Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bug CSCuw26033

Hi Team

We have this bug CSCuw26033, and got the warning each 5 minutes. And there´s not a Workaround, please let me know if we can ignore this alert or can we have issues?

Regards!

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Raise a TAC Case so they can provide official recommendation what firmware to upgrade to.

dmccabej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Python cores/restarts wouldn't be tied to just Graymail, so it really just depends on what is going on under the hood. Do you have URL Filtering enabled? If so, there's another defect that may be more pertinent, and has a workaround.

More details here : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/641/fn64111.html

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

Hi Deniss

We don´t have enabled the URL Filtering:

"websecurityadvancedconfig

This command will be available only when URL Filtering is enabled and either of
IronPort Anti-spam or IronPort Intelligent Multi-Scan or both are enabled."

The bug severity appear: 4 Minor. Workaround: N/A.

Please let me know if the appliance don´t have impact on it´s performance with this bug and we only ignore that.

Regards.

Unfortunately there's no way to tell if there's any impact since the cores can only be reviewed via support tunnel. You would need to open up a TAC case so that we can take a closer look. If you're not seeing any impact other than the cores, it certainly may be safe to ignore; however, I'm not really able to guarantee that.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.