Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi, Since SPF checking both helo host in the header and domain of the email sender what should SPF record reflect. Do I create SPF record for helo host like mail1.example.com or for entire email domain (user@example.com) so for example.com   How can ...

Recently i am getting some unwanted mail where i found out following   Envelope Sender:notreply.6jaENeWT@6jaenewt.dhl.comEnvelope Recipients:musa@xxxxxxx.comMessage ID Header:<ULQ1-ZBSC2ZW4-235-1EK0OVOUV6-RV14NE8.JavaMail.email@email.apple.com>   whe...

rockbd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We were made aware of an issue with users attempting to send emails to Gmail.com that are being queued by the following message:     Message 169452766 to xxx@gmail.com delayed. Reason: 4.3.2 - Not accepting messages at this time ('421', '4.7.0 Th...

dpinyol01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two logical classes of recipient address: "groupthese" and "dontgroup".  If an email is sent to multiple recipents from "groupthese", I would like those to be consolidated down to a single address.  It is ok if the address they are conso...

Isaiah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    We are trying to install the plug-in to about 15K endpoints which range from 95% (Win 10) and the balance being Win 7 / 8.1  Our success rate so far has been 1/3 of the total endpoints   Issues we have deploying the plug-in via SCCM is the ins...

Davex by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LDAP Group Query

Hello All,   If someone could enlighten me what the hack, I am doing wrong:     ESA Group Query: Query String: (&(memberOf={g})(proxyAddresses=smtp:{a}))   Created a Group X   AD tells me this:   C:\Users\Administrator>dsquery group -name X "CN=X,CN=...