Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Cloud Email Security AsyncOS Upgrade

ernesto_tello
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have been using Cisco Cloud Email Security for 8 months and have not yet seen an upgrade on any of the C100V. Our Management console (M100V) was upgraded to AsyncOS 12.0 about a month ago, I assume the upgrades are automatic. How long will it take for the C100V to upgrade to 12.0? I don't see the option "Security Services > Service Updates" as mentioned on the Online Help, how can I do a manual upgrade? I have Cloud Administrator privileges.

Thanks..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dmccabej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I believe the CxxxV devices will be getting auto-upgraded over the next couple of weeks. The management devices (MxxxV) are always upgraded first for compatibility purposes. You should be receiving email notifications when we schedule maintenance and upgrades. If not, I would advise reaching out to Cisco TAC and we can make sure we have your email address added to the appropriate mailers for this information.  

As for manually upgrading, this is not possible as you do not have the appropriate permissions. Though, if you wish to schedule an upgrade to be done outside of the automated windows, you can once again reach out to Cisco TAC and we can provide assistance.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dmccabej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I believe the CxxxV devices will be getting auto-upgraded over the next couple of weeks. The management devices (MxxxV) are always upgraded first for compatibility purposes. You should be receiving email notifications when we schedule maintenance and upgrades. If not, I would advise reaching out to Cisco TAC and we can make sure we have your email address added to the appropriate mailers for this information.  

As for manually upgrading, this is not possible as you do not have the appropriate permissions. Though, if you wish to schedule an upgrade to be done outside of the automated windows, you can once again reach out to Cisco TAC and we can provide assistance.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

Thank you for the quick response, your help is greatly appreciated. We will reach out to TAC if we don't get the upgrade soon.
Ernesto..

You're very welcome! :) I'm glad that I was able to assist.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.