Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO ESA TLDs and SecureX integration

yafaa1993
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco 

I was trying to block TLDs like .top, .win, and .beauty. Is there any way to do this? I was not able to find it through GUI in CISCO ESA. 

Plus, I was trying to Integrate CISCO ESA with SecureX but don't see Cloud Services under Network. Is there something that must be configured for the Cloud Services tab to appear?

Thank you all 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Interesting, as long as you are an "admin" user, under network "cloud service settings" is the option to use for SecureX integration. As far as i know, there's no dependency of a license or other features to be enabled for the option to be visible.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if these are TLD(s) of a email domain, you can add them into a dictionary and call this dictionary in the envelope sender condition, then set an action to drop/quarantine etc. Enable the filter in the required mail policy, commit the change.

What version of ESA are you on and is this on-prem or Cloud ESA/CES?

Thank you for your response 

It is on perm ESA and the version is AsyncOS 14.2 

Interesting, as long as you are an "admin" user, under network "cloud service settings" is the option to use for SecureX integration. As far as i know, there's no dependency of a license or other features to be enabled for the option to be visible.

Thank you so much 

Yes it was a role issue 

Glad to know. feel free to mark this question as answered and rate helpful posts

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: