cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Content filters have failed to run and are currently disabled

kelvin ortega
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, I have the following warning in the Incoming Content Filters section.

Warning — The following content filters have failed to run and are currently disabled.

kelvinortega_0-1667773996497.png

Where can I find more information about this type of warnings?

Kind regards,

Kelvin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The error mentions a test resource thats missing...

Did someone manage to delete a dictionary or other object that this filter uses?

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

The error mentions a test resource thats missing...

Did someone manage to delete a dictionary or other object that this filter uses?

I hadn't noticed, surely it is a deleted dictionary. Thank you very much for the help, regards.

jmboardman
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same issue with a content filter I have that adds a banner to some messages.  The Text Resource still exists and the banner is still being applied despite this error.  Started after last content update to 14.2.1-015.

I ve got the same issue. Any solution?

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For those who are seeing this error even when the text resource exists are affected by CSCwd11198. In a way the error is cosmetic in nature because the content will continue to function even though it states as "disabled".

This is set to be fixed in a future release, possibly 14.5 and above whenever its going to be out.

Good afternoon, how soon will the 14.5 release be released?

sponder01
Level 1
Level 1

Try changing the order of where that content filter is... I had this happen to me on 3 content filters adding disclaimers. They were in spots 7-9 out of 36 filters. I learned that if they were in locations 6-11 it would give the warning... If I moved the 3 outside of the range of 6-11, the warning went away.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: