Can those be deleted, if so how 

Regards

Anne M

3 Replies 3

dmccabej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

This would primarily be any log subscriptions you have created, which can be viewed in the GUI by navigating to System Administration --> Log Subscriptions. 

Instead of deleting log subscriptions (which you can do if you want -- but we recommend keeping the default logs for troubleshooting purposes), you can find any outliers, go into the log settings, and reduce the file size and/or log retention.

If it does not seem that Log Subs are your issue, you may wish to open a TAC case so that we can help take a closer look at what may be taking up the space. 

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

Thank you!
It appears that the custom rollover by time is being ignored and so are my manual efforts
I will open a case

You're very welcome!

Just as a heads up ...It does take some time for the Disk Management values to be updated if you did find some larger logs to lessen/remove. So, you may want to give it maybe an hour or two to update before creating the ticket. If you weren't able to find anything sizable to start with in the logs, then yeah I'd say go ahead and open it immediately. 

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: